Sunday, September 27, 2009

For Les Nessman






My babies, Kelby and Reece



Kelby Kekoa


Kaxton Tyrell

Leilani Lenea


Broden Ray




Kylie RayLynne


There you have it! Our beautiful family. This morning as I was getting ready for church, I was feeling so frustrated because of the amount of time it takes to get everyone out the door looking decent. There was a great deal of fighting and name calling, even some yelling by Kevin and I. No one likes to walk into sacrament meeting feeling like you could rip your kid's head off at any moment. Most Sundays are like this for me, all the way up until the opening hymn, I feel so much frustration! I am positive that the adversary would have me feel this way, especially after down loading these pictures and really looking through all that we have on this computer to document our children's upbringing. There is no doubt about it, I am so blessed and lucky that the Lord trusted me to raise these beautiful spirits.....even the ones going through puberty and the two year old ones that color on the baby.












2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! Everyone of your kids are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, my dear sweetness I feel sheepish right about now. I only have two and you have six. I have to say we are all given what we can handle even though we feel it is more than that. It was wonderful to speak with you. I am so incredibly I sorry I was in a bit of a hurry. Not to mention grumpy for having it out with my kiddos. I promise I will help you with OHSU. I will do what I can to get you the info and or in touch with the right ppl. I would love to have you here. Your voice brings a much familiar comfort to me. I just love you and miss you. We need to try chatting this Sunday. Are you game???

    ReplyDelete