Saturday, July 25, 2009

Our Lovely Little Valley

This picture was taken on a rainy June afternoon this year. Kevin and I were on a drive trying to dispel some of my Baby Blues and stress from the classes I am taking to get ready for Nursing school. But the reason I posted this picture is not because of that particular memory, it is because this was the last day that I can remember really looking at summer and the Green, Fertility of it all. Oh how we love our beautiful valley! It's quiet, it's quaint, it's....lovely! Now that this summer semester is finally over and I think I did pretty well (U.S. Government...YUCK!). Now I can really enjoy this short summer season with my kids. I have all sorts of plans, the first of which is to go to the library and check out a purely empty and enjoyable Novel!

No comments:

Post a Comment