Tuesday, November 10, 2009

No Where Else I'd Rather Be

Your right, I still need to blog about Halloween....and I will....soon. There are so many things going on in our lives right now; my career change, along with it's accompanying school, homework, and hard work at the hospital. Kylie getting a social life and pretty much growing up right before our very eyes, Broden doing so well at everything, Leilani and gymnastics, Kaxton....being a six year old boy and of course the babies....not to mention Daddy and his job paying for all of this!!!! I have so very many conflicting emotions, as we contemplate a move to Washington, taking our children from the country life they have always known, me working full time and becoming the primary bread winner, all the success that I feel as I work outside the home right now. So many things pulling us all away from this.......




I realize, that there is nowhere I'd rather be, than right here, right now...Today!

2 comments:

  1. Amen sistah! Your are such a hard worker. That would be a hard decision. I wish you so much luck with that. It would definately change your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing. I am so very proud of you and all your accomplishments. I know that sometimes it is hard to see and feel what is really important when we feel so much confusion and chaos. But cudos to you for stopping for a moment to soak in what is truely important. I love you and miss you so much. Where in washington?????? That is close to us. But where. Leslie

    ReplyDelete